ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering were I can get the Carbon Fiber Stock Wing Spacers for an 02 WRX. If anyone knows were these can be purchased at a good price, I would really appreciate it. Thanks....

·
Banned
12,156 Posts
actually, i don't think there are any replicas (that i've seen) which is probably why they are so rare.

there is on in Waltham with the spacers, lives (or parks) over off south street on the pike side of the hospital.

dR

·
Registered
606 Posts
Ok guys, I got the lowdown. I found someone who carries non-CF ones....I couldn't find any CF ones though. The non-CF ones are for painting to match your Rex....or I guess you could always take them somewhere that does CF and they can make some using the ones I can get. PM me and I'll find out more info.

·
Registered
295 Posts
SonicYellowWRX said:
check ebay, the replica CF ones were all over ebay not long ago. i heard fitment wasnt very good, although the CF finish "looks nicer" than the real deal.
Huy.. Its me Doriftu from SO.. Whats up bro first time seeing you on these forums.. I remember seeing pics of your rex.. You still have the CF spacers or are you sellin em?? I need some for my Silver Suby :)

p.s. ill be seein u at CSUF if you are still going there.. IM startin at end of august

1 - 9 of 9 Posts