ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Central Jersey (toms river). Anyone live in central jersey? Looking to see if some guys want to go riding meet up. Want to see some nice cars.

·
Registered
181 Posts
stcktnkid said:
I live in Central Jersey (toms river). Anyone live in central jersey? Looking to see if some guys want to go riding meet up. Want to see some nice cars.
We are located in Brick...maybe you have stoped in the shop...dont know your screen name off the top of my head though. Toms River is Central NJ. We always have a few Subies at the shop....right Shiju:D Anyway...stop in and say hi if you havent been here!

Bob

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
where in brick? i take 70 from my house to go to brick...where is ur shop located? i'll stop by. maybe spend a few $.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the mike...i dont know if u were asking me or not but i am currently going to be a junior at stockton college

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha..yeah actually i hear that from alot of people when i say i go to stockton...its kinda funny...everyone in NJ seems to have at least on ex that attends stockton. U like near there?

·
Registered
181 Posts
stcktnkid said:
where in brick? i take 70 from my house to go to brick...where is ur shop located? i'll stop by. maybe spend a few $.

we are on Cedar Bridge Ave...right off Brick Blvd. Check out our site and it will give you exact directions. www.precisiontuning.com

Bob

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
awsome thanks, i'll come stop by one of these days.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
any u guys go out at night..like local cruisin? i ususally ride on rt. 37 some nights...

·
Registered
313 Posts
stcktnkid said:
any u guys go out at night..like local cruisin? i ususally ride on rt. 37 some nights...
I used to, but the quantity of people doing ricer fly bys and people who want to race at every light drew me away.

I hate that crap.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Re: Re: Central Jersey Guys?

PrecisionTuning said:
We are located in Brick...maybe you have stoped in the shop...dont know your screen name off the top of my head though. Toms River is Central NJ. We always have a few Subies at the shop....right Shiju:D Anyway...stop in and say hi if you havent been here!

Bob
I gotta get my first oil change in my 05 probably next month, you're down the street (highway) from where i live, i think i'll trust you guys to do all the work i have done to my car, you're highly recomended by everyone who has gone to your shop. I've wanted to stop in often, but never for no reason, so i'll see you guys in about a month.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Central Jersey Guys?

KENisFIS said:
I gotta get my first oil change in my 05 probably next month, you're down the street (highway) from where i live, i think i'll trust you guys to do all the work i have done to my car, you're highly recomended by everyone who has gone to your shop. I've wanted to stop in often, but never for no reason, so i'll see you guys in about a month.

Cool....we will see you then.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts