ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a particular one that works well for the cost. GPmoto and Weapon R is what i have found. Any suggestions...i was thinking cobb but im not sure how quickly ill get to stage two at this point.

·
Premium Member
6,501 Posts
Is there a particular one that works well for the cost. GPmoto and Weapon R is what i have found. Any suggestions...i was thinking cobb but im not sure how quickly ill get to stage two at this point.
Depends on what CEL you are trying to defeat.......

·
Registered
438 Posts
If your replaceing the downpipe then you can go to stage 2 from my understanding I think the cobb ap is the way to go IMO

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If your replaceing the downpipe then you can go to stage 2 from my understanding I think the cobb ap is the way to go IMO
oh i know i understand that em can take care of all that. currently im not in the position for the $700 tool. thats why im looking for a mechanical fix

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
found a way to do it without em and for a good cost...thanks to all.
FYI to those who search and find this. Use a 18mm sparkplug non fouler and drill out a 1/2 hole. connect the sensor to it and put it in the dp. The non fouler is manufactued by help.

props to 03wrx_yellow

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
found a way to do it without em and for a good cost...thanks to all.
FYI to those who search and find this. Use a 18mm sparkplug non fouler and drill out a 1/2 hole. connect the sensor to it and put it in the dp. The non fouler is manufactued by help.

props to 03wrx_yellow
No problem, Glad I could help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts