Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hadn't heard of CC-B.com until I was directed there to buy some STi headlight harnesses. They've got some really good stuff going on.

==> The site actually lists how many of each part are in stock, and has a notification system if they're out of stock. No more ordering out of stock items and hoping that they materialize!

==> They sell (and stock) some interesting Morette and Orciani stuff that other vendors don't have. Ever seen side mirror covers with built in turn signal lights? Very fly!

==> I noted in my order that I needed my harnesses soon, but I was also ordering some STi floormats. They shipped the harnesses separately via Priority Mail, and I got them in two days! They didn't even charge anything extra to separate the shipping.

CC-B.com gets five wiggles.

:wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles:

·
Banned
968 Posts
Yeah CC-B is great. I called them and asked if they could overnight me a JDM headlight harness. And they did, I got it the next day. Very nice on the phone and helpful. HIGHLY reccomend.

·
Registered
206 Posts
where did you get their phone number? I went on their site and it didnt have a phone number. I ordered a pair of Morette headlights and just wanted to know how long it would take to ship them, cuz i need them soon. Do you know their number or where I can find it?

·
Premium Member
19,094 Posts
I also give cc-b five wiggles. I ordered my body-kit from them and was very pleased with their service. :wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles:

·
Premium Member
19,094 Posts
GotRice7169 said:
where did you get their phone number? I went on their site and it didnt have a phone number. I ordered a pair of Morette headlights and just wanted to know how long it would take to ship them, cuz i need them soon. Do you know their number or where I can find it?
CC-B Automotive
(CC&B, Inc.)
311 North Hale Street
Palatine, IL 60067
Phone: 708.369.8707
Fax: 617.687.5347
E-mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
130 Posts
Got my side visors from them last summer....
No problems, great guys...

·
Registered
206 Posts
thanks for the info. Dont know why they dont have that on the site, or maybe im just blind. But yeh so far great people, definitely recommend them to others.

i too offer 5 wiggles

1 - 9 of 9 Posts