ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'll it was as me and my friend and we just came out from a restaurant after dinner. I turn towards my car and I see a sight that would ingnite rage on any WRX owner here. Some punk ass ***** was using a screwdriver to take off my WRX badge :mad: !!!So I run full speed at him with my bud and catch him as he stupidly tries to make a break for his car. I tackled him and gave him a good gut shut. My friend had him pinned down. At this point I was ready to kill this guy. I said I was going to call the police when I gave this punk ***** an offer. Either I call the police and have him arrested or I go on a rampage on his integra and let him go. He wouldn't answer me so I called the cops and arrested him for vandalism. His car got towed and impounded. Still didn't make me feel any better since I got some very deep scratches and adhesive on my trunk. He didn't even get the badge off, half of it is still on my trunk. Every time I think about it I wish I would have ****ed him up and his car :mad: !!!!!!!

·
Registered
854 Posts
My rage would not be contained.

·
Registered
988 Posts
What was he gonna do with the badge? Put it on his Integra? Hmmmmm..... He could have the first ever Integra WRX.;) You handled the situation nicely, though. Had you beaten him to a pulp, you could be in jail and even get sued by the little punk. I don't think I would have been able to control myself. His face probably wouldn't be recognizable without reconstructive surgery!:D

·
Registered
504 Posts
wood you are my hero, there is no way that i would have been able to restrain myself. I probably would have beat the $hit out of that little mother ******, and ended up getting sued or something. Nice job on doing the right thing

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
I have brand new WRX and SUBARU badges with templates. LEt me know if you want them, I'll give you a good deal.

Glad you caught the assmhole. I would've beat him senseless, BTW.

-Jim

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
Congrats on not killing, maiming, etc. the punk! You most definitely handled the situation as an adult. For that I give you cudos!:cool: Depending on his age, he'll have it on his record and have to tell his parents why his car was impounded!

PS, next time you see his car you can remove the valve stems from all 4 tires.... he'll never know it was you! Actually, just loosen them and he won't ever figure out why the tires won't hold air.:p

·
Registered
217 Posts
that makes my blood boil and its not even my car. I hate those little fux. No one respects anyone elses things anymore. God i woulda beat the piss outta the little S*itbag.... GRRR I need a break, that bugs me...

*/end rant

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
He could've pulled some "assault" bullsh*t if you beat him. Something like that happened. Person 1 was stealing something from person 2 and person 2 beats the sh*t out of 1. Person 1 sues for injuries....:mad: :mad:
but i agree, you handled that situation well. I would've recommended a few more shots to the ribs/kidneys, and maybe a shot to the groin for good measure.

What were you doing between the time the cops came and when you caught him? Sort of just holding him down? Did he talk?

·
Premium Member
13,353 Posts
OMFG I'm with Jim...I would've beat him senseless. Good job taking him down! :mad:

·
Registered
543 Posts
You did the right thing. If you and your friend hurt him you would have gotten arrested. I'm trying to figure out what he was going to do with it. Make him pay for those scartches. Some jerk must of opened thier door and hit my passenger side mirror and scratched the crap out of it. People don't pay attention for crap. Too bad I didn't see it happen. There should be some kind of law against people who don't pay attention and cause door dinngers.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TRUST ME GUYS JAIL DIDN'T LOOK SO BAD AT THAT MOMENT!!! I asked him why he wanted my badge, but he didn't answer any of my questions. I think he was older than me too. I also think he was afraid of my 6'8" 230lb friend. I think I'm just going to have it fixed and leave my trunk badgeless. maybe shave my whole trunk. I don't know. I just wish sometimes I wish could run into that punk again out on the street :mad: .

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
PlatinumWRX said:
O-wood,

What color is your car? As I said, I have badges. If you look in the exterior forum, I posted picks of my badgeless WRX this morning.

-Jim
My car is WR BLUE. I'm going to check out your pics. I think I'm just going to leave it badgeless. Anyone else have a badgeless trunk?

·
: : J-Lovin Moderator: :
1,556 Posts
Dude I would of beat his ass, take his money, sh*t in his face then called the cops. I say re-badge the WRX part. I like that look.

·
Registered
89 Posts
O-wood said:
We'll it was as me and my friend and we just came out from a restaurant after dinner. I turn towards my car and I see a sight that would ingnite rage on any WRX owner here. Some punk ass ***** was using a screwdriver to take off my WRX badge :mad: !!!So I run full speed at him with my bud and catch him as he stupidly tries to make a break for his car. I tackled him and gave him a good gut shut. My friend had him pinned down. At this point I was ready to kill this guy. I said I was going to call the police when I gave this punk ***** an offer. Either I call the police and have him arrested or I go on a rampage on his integra and let him go. He wouldn't answer me so I called the cops and arrested him for vandalism. His car got towed and impounded. Still didn't make me feel any better since I got some very deep scratches and adhesive on my trunk. He didn't even get the badge off, half of it is still on my trunk. Every time I think about it I wish I would have ****ed him up and his car :mad: !!!!!!!
That sucks! First thing I did when I got my WRX was completely
de-badge it! I would have keyed his entire car... At least you
were able to catch the guy doing it. Remember Pulp Fiction?
"It would have been worth him keying my car just so I could
catch him doing it".

Make sure you have his insurance pay for it.

Matt

·
Registered
89 Posts
O-wood said:

My car is WR BLUE. I'm going to check out your pics. I think I'm just going to leave it badgeless. Anyone else have a badgeless trunk?
I have a badgeless WRX, I'll take a pic of it. It looks a bit plain
but it also looks cleaner.

Matt

1 - 20 of 48 Posts