ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about getting a HKS catback system and was wondering about the warranty issues that can occur. From searching on forums it seems that they can only void your warranty if its caused directly from the aftermarket part.

Well in the case of a quality cat back exhaust; What problems if any could be caused? and on what parts would subaru have reason void you on? Could they void your flywheel or something like that?

I'm pretty much just asking what damage could a cat back exhaust be responsible for any were to occur.

thanks for any help

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this would be the only mod. and a catback is nothing major. i would not do down/up pipes, turbo mods, cpu chips or nething else

·
Registered
156 Posts
depends what dealership you go to. I know with mine, I got bigger rims (17's) and they said that might void my warranty. And make sure you don't talk to the salespeople, try to take to upper management or get teh SOA director because salespeople don't know **** and they'll tell you anything you want to hear. The guy I bought my far off of told me to do the 3/16th mod, luckily I found out not to...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts