ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one interested in it? I'm thinking about going on sunday, since i can watch for free :) . And also i might be able to get free tickets on sunday on hole 3 and 6, if anyone is interested, It all depends on if my dad gives me the tickets or not.....

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
I'll be down there most of the week. We are usually in the Qwest tent in between 9 and 18, but I'm not sure where we'll be this year.

If any of you are into golf, this is a great opportunity to see some of the best players in the world. The only major name that usually doesn't play the International is Tiger. I would assume Els, Mickelson and Singh will be there as usual. Tiger has shown up for the tournament randomly before, but he is playing this week, so I don't think he will be here.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Ya man. I'd love to show you our system. I'm sure you'd love it. Give me a call 303-475-6219 and we'll meet up. Our tent is in between 9 and 18.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Tronner said:
Ya man. I'd love to show you our system. I'm sure you'd love it. Give me a call 303-475-6219 and we'll meet up. Our tent is in between 9 and 18.
i will try to call on my way up on sunday. won't have my cell phone on me once i get to the course . if i don't get ahold of ya i will just try to find you tent. is it open to the public?

cnstman

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Unfortunately no, but if I meet up with you I can take you in there.

FWIW, I take my cell phone in there every day. Then I can text message whoever I need to reach. You could text me if you want. Just make sure it's on silent.

If you walk down the east side of number 9, go just past the food tents which are at the bottom of the first hill from the clubhouse, make your next left after the food tents. You walk slightly uphill, and our tent is the second or third one on the right. There are Qwest signs out in front of it.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tell them you live in the village and you get in free hehe. I'd like to meet you guys , but unfortunatly i cant. got work. :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts