ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every single car domain page I look at, I always see real comments in the guestbook, but then I always also see comments like:

"Hey man sweet Subaru come check out my Ford Truck I got all this work done......"

:confused1 Maybe I don't really know how car domain works because I'm not a member on it, but it just seems like there is a whole lot of spamming on that place.

This thread sucks, sorry.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
i made my page b/c my brother wanted me to and of the few entries in my guestbook are EXACTLY like that...

i dont get it but hey, whatever. who knows. its cardomain. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
818 Posts
a buddy and i are starting to start the revolution...

a world where people have more than cardomain to choose from.

we're trying to make a site that was made by enthusiasts, for enthusiasts, in the most non-cardomain way possible.

www.tunerstreet.com

but its a couple years away, what with coding and photoshoping and all.

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
as far as I am concered, CarDomain is a joke.

Is it free? thats the only way I could see someone joining it, and its a free place for your pics, and easily linked.

Other than that, it huffs weenie.

Gusto -- I used your guestbook comment as an example I saw.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
i spam the crap outta my website on car domain

"hey man nice ride, check out mine! Also let me know if your interested in a set of HID (Xenon) lights for your car I can get you a good deal!"

Ctrl+C x 100 -> Ctrl+V x 100 = 1 Sale :D

·
Registered
818 Posts
Trailboss said:
Is it free? thats the only way I could see someone joining it, and its a free place for your pics, and easily linked.

still in its very virgin stages, yes, free. theres also a chace we may have different levels of membership, lowest casual member will be free. but we're working on the general layout right now.

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I meant cardomain, not your site. I wouldn't talk to harsh about your site that isn't even up yet...sorry for the miscommunication :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts