ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

More carbon fiber than you can handle!

Now throughout October, all carbon fiber products that we offer are on sale! This includes, but is not limited to, all Seibon, APR, and Carbign Craft products. Here are just a few of the great items we have on sale:

Seibon Hoods, Trunk Lids, Sideskirts, and Doors

APR Front Splitters and GTC-Series Rear Spoilers

Package deals are available! Please shoot us a PM with your name and number or give us a call at 206.938.7975 to order. Special pricing is only available through forum orders!

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you guys sell the front support turnbuckles for the splitter? And if so pm me with a price.
Thanks
I'm not sure what you mean...are you referring to the metal supports for the APR front splitter? If so, we can get you those for $55 + shipping. I'll also send you a PM with this price as well.

·
Registered
34 Posts
not a big fan of my seibon hood... it faded to a greenish brown, and it has what looks like hard water spots burned into the resin. makes me want to paint it, which takes away from the reason i bought it. :end rant:

free bump!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Is there a front CF splitter for the 08's? if you can get ahold of one, could you get me a price for that and the supports, as well as shipping to canada?

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Is there a front CF splitter for the 08's? if you can get ahold of one, could you get me a price for that and the supports, as well as shipping to canada?
Sorry, the 08 splitter has not been released yet :(

·
Registered
18 Posts
HEYY.
05 WRX
if you guys sell a carbon fiber wing/hole-less trunk can you pm me with price please :)
price on a hood as well thank you.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 21 Posts