Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where to get a carbon fiber (either real or a good looking knockoff) kit that isn't just stickers but actually replaces the factory molding?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dash

I just bought one from a guy on e-bay. Pretty nice 26 piece kit. It is real carbon fiber and it attached really well.

Steve

·
Registered
41 Posts
I don't know of such a kit, because that would have to be actual dash replacement pieces and would entail more than just a moulding...don't think it's possible for the demand that a company would do such a thing. I have a 28 piece kit that's excellent and was under $200. See my thread in this section...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Subaru has a "carbon look" dash/trim kit for the WRX. It is actual pieces that you replace the actual dash trim and the trim around the window switches. I have one and it looks really good IMHO. Not sure what they retail for, I was lucky and picked mine up from a guy who's girl friend didn't like carbon, so he sold it to me cheep....$120 (new in the box!!).

·
895 Posts
SLVWRX said:
Subaru has a "carbon look" dash/trim kit for the WRX. It is actual pieces that you replace the actual dash trim and the trim around the window switches. I have one and it looks really good IMHO. Not sure what they retail for, I was lucky and picked mine up from a guy who's girl friend didn't like carbon, so he sold it to me cheep....$120 (new in the box!!).
i too have the subaru OEM CF dash kit on my wrx. i think it looks great, but yeah, like you said...carbon "look" kit. too bad its fake

·
Registered
82 Posts
I too have the carbon fiber look dash. Didn't like it at first. Told the salesman that I hated it so he took the price off the sales price of the car (I'm sure I paid something for it in the whole price of the car). Next day I looked at the car at home in the sunlight and decided I really liked the CF look dash. Now when I see the normal dash on someone's car I think that something is wrong.

The real CF kit does look great though. Saw one at a meet last week.

Dale

1 - 8 of 8 Posts