Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went ahead and completed installing 725cc injectors, cobb fuel pressure lines and performance pump. After everything is done I primed gas lines and went to turn on now car wont turn on seems like fuel wont go past the new regulator. Any ideas, thanks Car is a 15 STI.

·
Æternum
15,471 Posts
Did you already flash the map?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm starting to think it's the regulator any way to check to see if it's functional, is it suppose to be free flowing?

·
For External Use Only
2,488 Posts
Did you replace the O-Ring on the fuel pump?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes fuse is back in place. fuel makes it to the lines but not past the regulator, like if it won't open to let gas flow to injectors

·
Registered
161 Posts
What regulator are you using? You sure the feed and return lines are plugged into appropriate locations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
When I undo fuel lines from firewall gas gushes out and nothing comes out on the other end after fpr

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Updated removed fuel pump assembly inspected everything replaced o ring with new one. Still won't start. There's one thing I removed tgv motor on passenger side, is there a certain way to reinstall

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Feel like a dumbass after working all day on it fuel lines were installed wrong... I know...I managed to install injectors in less time than others... but lines something so simple... I had the same look(your avatar) on my face when I found out lmao!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yea out of all things, glad it was just that. Now for disconnecting the battery I'm getting program loading necessary on radio, unfortunately car didn't come witgh the ad card. damn you subaru!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts