Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys so I recently got a 03 wrx wagon with a 16g turbo and it already had a Mach v 312 tune on it and I was messing around with my Cobb and the car was pulling very hard before this and I went to try and put a stage 1 93 octane tune on my car and I failed bc it wouldn’t go past the cycle key it keep saying failed to comm so I never changed the tune but I changed the real-time tune but then changed it back to what it has before so all the maps are the same as before but now the car is not pulling hard after I messed with it last night it’s kinda sluggish at the RPMs where as last night it was pulling. I reset the ecu but no luck it’s still pulling slow. What should I do to get it back to pulling like before?

·
Super Moderator
10,897 Posts
Sounds like you flashed the wrong tune.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was never able to reflash it to the tune I was trying to but I did real-time it and changed it back to the original one it had on there I’m not to sure what to do

·
Super Moderator
10,897 Posts
Your posts are nearly illegible so I’m not exactly sure where you are, but it absolutely sounds like you flashed something you shouldn’t have. How to rectify that? I wouldn’t just follow cobbs instructions on flashing a new map

·
Master Baiter
12,649 Posts
Contact Mach V Motorsports if you have one of their calibrations on your vehicle. The fact that you tried to load a Cobb StageI calibration on your vehicle with the modifications you have mean you shouldn't do ANYTHING with regard to the ECU without professional consultation first. You can cause catastrophic engine failure by doing stuff like that.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I never ran the car with anything other than the Mach v tune but I tried to just see if I could change it but I didn’t and never drove it I figured out my spark plugs got fouled from rain thru the hoodscoop while driving causes it to misfire

1 - 8 of 8 Posts