ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i was driving home today from work and i stopped at a stop sign and when i put it in first and drove it just stalled, at first i thought i just stalled on accident or something but i tried to turn it on and it barely turned on like the battery was low or something, then i had to rev it up pretty high to get it going in first gear, and then when i slow down to nearly stop it stalls everytime, i dunno what the problem is but the car feels extremely slow, theres also this weird knocking type noise coming from the engine, it gets faster as i rev it up higher and then it slows down when i let go. if anyone has any idea what it would be please post, thanks in advance. oh by the way, if its any importance i have an up pipe, downpipe, apexi catback and ecutek reflash, thanks!

·
Registered
106 Posts
i had a problem just like that and it ended up being an oxygen sensor, didnt cost me a thing

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i have a stock intake, im taking it to a mechanic in like 40 minutes, hes a friend and hopefully he tells me good news, im thinking it might be my blow off valve, but i dunno what that noise is or why my cars barely turning on. anyways we'll see. thanks for the replies

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah...im kinda screwed. i took my car to the mechanic and came back to work, the car stalled on my way, i had to push it there, that sucked. when i got there it turned on and the guy says the knocking sounds like a rod, but i had told him that my car had been in an accident and they took it to a mechanic to get the timing belt changed, this was a couple weeks ago, but a couple days after i got it back i got it reflashed and tuned so i dont know man im just really pissed off. i guess time will tell

·
Registered
1 Posts
yeah...im kinda screwed. i took my car to the mechanic and came back to work, the car stalled on my way, i had to push it there, that sucked. when i got there it turned on and the guy says the knocking sounds like a rod, but i had told him that my car had been in an accident and they took it to a mechanic to get the timing belt changed, this was a couple weeks ago, but a couple days after i got it back i got it reflashed and tuned so i dont know man im just really pissed off. i guess time will tell
so uh now it’s 15 years later you ever get it fixed?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts