ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never realized how restrictive the stock exhaust was until I had to put it back on my car for a fix-it ticket. It was so bad that I couldnt even beat an 03 mustang gt that my friend just so happens to own. I know this post has no meaning but I am just pissed and dissapointed I didnt pull on the gt.

On a good note. I should be the proud owner of a Evo2 next week. !crossing fingers and toes! After I put that on its straight to I-speed USA for a 100 octane tune and dyno pull. I am thinking if 91 octane hits $2.80 I am going to just run 100 octane in my car perminently.

Thanks everyone for listening to me B***H!!!:rolleyes: ;)

·
Moderating U!
6,318 Posts
I remember putting my stock muffler on with my TXS Stage 2.5, and my car seriously felt like it lost a good 20 horsepower. And it wasn't responsive at all.

And you better make sure to contact Bill from I-SpeedUSA about tuning time, because they have been MAD busy as of late.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I last time I tuned my car, Bill was going to live in LA and come up to SJ ever-so-often to tune. I dont want to set up an appointment until I have everything ready this time.

·
Moderating U!
6,318 Posts
Musto said:
I last time I tuned my car, Bill was going to live in LA and come up to SJ ever-so-often to tune. I dont want to set up an appointment until I have everything ready this time.
I talked to Bill last night, and it seemed as thought he was coming up to the Bay Area every other week from LA. So yes, make sure everything is ready before the tuning is done.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Forgot to post that I had ordered the Evo2 last week and Dan said it was sent out on thursday. I forget, but I think that was the day he said. Hopefully it will reach my shop at the end of the week, but that is a hope since we just had a holiday and I know some businesses where off on monday. I figure the latest will be tuesday or wednesday of the following week. I will get some pics of it when the car is on the lift.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts