ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im at work...i walk past the front doors...stop...walk backwords, look out...and could barely see halfway into the parking lot, as a HUGE dust storm was blowing through...seriously, like waves of dust were blowing along the ground as if it were a snow flurry. Now that in itself isnt THAT bad...but what followed was a very light sprinkle of rain, which turned the dust...into this...

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
last one...

now im gonna have to go out tomorrow and wash it in the 108 degree heat before i go to work, which will leave horrible water spots on it...but anythings better than this. im off on thursday so i'll have to give it a proper bath then

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
??:confused: I did'nt get this....

What was the problem? It's only dust? or did you get alot of rock chimps too?

Wash it, just get all the dust off first so you don't rud the sand on the paint...

My car looks like that every week :tongue:

·
Registered
863 Posts
That's what a Subaru is supposed to look like! :thumbup:

:D :wiggles:

·
Registered
122 Posts
I would have at least hosed it down when I got home.......even if it was still raining out. But I'm just crazy like that. :confused1

Anyways...like Roffa said....just be sure to rinse off as much dust/dirt as you can so you don't rub it into the paint when you wash.

·
Registered
215 Posts
i wonder how hes dealing with it tonight.....i know my prelude looked the same exact way the other night.....

but tonight is a whole different story. monsoon's were out in full effect.

lightning thunder and loadsssssss of lightning.

good lucky buddy keep her in the garage tonight. haha

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
tell me about it...thank god i only worked till 11 last night....i got home before it all started goin down. We didnt really get hit as hard out here as the east valley did...the storm moved more north west. all we got was a LOTTA wind, a little bit of rain, and one big thunderclap that sent my cat running out of the room...haha. I know my cars gonna get f-ed up again at some point this week, but i dont care....i had to wash my car cuz im way too anal about it to drive it around looking like that....haha

·
Registered
215 Posts
haha yea it was pretty bad over here in the chandler area but i dont know if we even got the worst of it. i was over at a friends apartment by arizona mills mall and damn, it seemed like the lightning was literally RIGHT ABOVE us...a couple of the strikes made me jump pretty bad. haha

good thing i didnt wash my car the day before like i planned on...i think ill hold off all through this week and wait to see what else happens.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah, when i was comin home last night i was seeing lightning coming from like every direction. none of it was near me tho. There was one real close one a little while after i got home. i was in my room watchin tv, and the lights actually dimmed for a second (when the lightning struck) and the right after that "KERPLOW!!!" but other than that, just far off rumbles

1 - 18 of 18 Posts