ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read that credit unions offer the lowest rate but you have to be a member before you can apply for a loan. Also, to become a member you have to be eligible (based on the CU's requirements). I checked several CUs in my area but i'm not eligible to join any of them. lol..

anyway, i was tracking my credit score using credit karma (creditkarma.com) and there's an auto loan tab where it shows you certain financial institutions with auto loan offers. One of them was blue harbor auto which gives the lowest APR. Not sure if they are legit or if there's any catch to their low apr offer so yea. is anyone using blue harbor auto https://blueharborauto.com/ here? if so, any good/bad experience with them?

Now the dealer financing, i want to avoid them. Initially they said the lowest they give is 1.9% if you have a good credit score. I have a fico of 720 and they cannot give me the 1.9% apr but 6% instead. Is my credit score bad? They did say if i can get someone to cosign, then they can prolly lower the apr.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Interesting 6% is way too high.Was the dealer offering you Subaru's Chase bank car financing?

Try different banks.
They didn't mention anything about Subaru's Chase Bank car financing. Salesman just told me the APR will most likely be 5-6%. I did however see in my credit karma account that chase made credit check (hard inquiry). So most likely that is what they'll use if i go with them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts