ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok soo i used to have a wrx back in september right, anyways i traded that for a new tacoma which i should not have done, I went between jobs when i bought it so i had to sell it, Then i got a RSX-S had it for a month seen a ford truck i liked so i traded my rsx for it, Then i decided i didnt like the truck so i took it back to the dealer and got a isuzu rodeo :rotfl: Then i decided i hated it and got a GLX Beetle LOL. Then after driving a slow ass bubble I seen that the dealership took in a SRT-4 I was like thank god, So now i am in a srt4 the dealership did not have a big selection to work with lots of grandma cars.

The srt is a fun fast car i guess i like it better then the beetle but i will miss my wrx the most :sadwave:

I know lots of people go on drives with them so maybe i will join ya all once again.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Ok soo i used to have a wrx back in september right, anyways i traded that for a new tacoma which i should not have done, I went between jobs when i bought it so i had to sell it, Then i got a RSX-S had it for a month seen a ford truck i liked so i traded my rsx for it, Then i decided i didnt like the truck so i took it back to the dealer and got a isuzu rodeo :rotfl: Then i decided i hated it and got a GLX Beetle LOL. Then after driving a slow ass bubble I seen that the dealership took in a SRT-4 I was like thank god, So now i am in a srt4 the dealership did not have a big selection to work with lots of grandma cars.

The srt is a fun fast car i guess i like it better then the beetle but i will miss my wrx the most :sadwave:

I know lots of people go on drives with them so maybe i will join ya all once again.
I finally found someone crazy then my family :rotfl:

Stick with the SRT

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
couple of us washington are starting to have weekly meets with installs and fun drives. Just check forms and their is one coming up this weekend on saturday.. Stil trying to work on the time..

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts

Hey Nick... Sounds like you had a adventure of buying cars! :) We have a few SRT's in our Group! They're on club also, Checksum and SRT4-2NV. You've probably meet them before on our Run you came along with. Well, You are MORE then Welcome to come hang out with us anytime! I still have your number! Text me or call me anytime. We still get together every weekend! BBQ's, Poker, Movies, Drives and Dinners out !

Hope to see you soon!

·
Registered
136 Posts
What color srt-4 did you get?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know i just see alot of them :screwy:

but were i work a guy also has a silver one too, hey jen who is your friend that drive that mr2? I think he works were i work at. I see his car parked there all the time.

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts

but were i work a guy also has a silver one too, hey jen who is your friend that drive that mr2? I think he works were i work at. I see his car parked there all the time.
Where do you work ???? I work right near him on HWY 30 -

·
Registered
136 Posts

Do you work for mt.hood? He normally drives his yellow crx to work but i guess every now and then he'll take the mr2.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah i work for mt. hood i remembered his car from a drive just wondering if that wash him :)

·
Registered
211 Posts
best of luck to you on that SRT-4. my friend has one and i helped him put allot of work into it. started to put the re-built tranny in last night actually. its a beast.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Yeah i work for mt. hood i remembered his car from a drive just wondering if that wash him :)
Thats funny. I work for budweiser on the weekends in the se/gresham side of town

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thats funny. I work for budweiser on the weekends in the se/gresham side of town
Im a merch, its alright work but im always looking for better. My car makes a funny noise from the right front when i trurn the wheels at lower speeds or stoped any idea what that could be? I also want a bov just for the hell of it. I got her speed up there tonight and i was liking it :)

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
Im a merch, its alright work but im always looking for better. My car makes a funny noise from the right front when i trurn the wheels at lower speeds or stoped any idea what that could be? I also want a bov just for the hell of it. I got her speed up there tonight and i was liking it :)
mopar bov is what chanman has on his srt. I like it. really sounds like someone sneezing... :)

·
Registered
289 Posts

you must of lost alot of money

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
y0000 Nick! was good talking to you the other day!!!!!!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah i did look alot of money when i bought the new taco. but live and learn i guess.

Yeah jen it was good talking to you too, now the dealership might not be able to finance me because my credit droped so much after buying my tacoma i was A credit now im D. So the srt4 might be going back we will see though, I guess you guys will have to turbo my rsx :D

As for silver it seems it gets me every time lol, my wrx was silver when i was at the dealership they tried to sell me a silver tacoma, when i got my beetle it was silver then i got the srt4 its silver, I would just like to switch differnt colors if i get a different car. :p

1 - 20 of 25 Posts