Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone make any suggestions for a car cover?

I'd really love to get this one, but I'm not sure how similar the dimensions are between the 2017 and 2018 WRX :confused:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Many thanks for the info. I just check on the website just to confirm and your completely right, every dimension is the same except the weight.

·
For External Use Only
2,488 Posts
be careful with covers. They often do more harm than good. For whatever reason I can't get your link to work, but make sure you get something that is plush and won't scratch on the inside. Only apply it to a perfectly clean car, and never leave it laying on the ground. Otherwise, you're going to end up with scratches all over the place.

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
Second that car cover usage is a concern. You have a perfectly clean car, go for a ride on any day, and there is tons of minute dust in the air. Unless you clean your car every time before covering it, now the car cover is on top of the dust, on top of the paint. And unless you have someone else to help you both put it on each and each time you take it off, the cover will move on the car from the time one starts to cover it until finished, or the time one starts to remove the cover and finish its removal.

And what does one do when the car is wet, with now the dust on the bottom of the car car going onto it (even if the cover "breathes")

I used to use a car cover; do not even own one now.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I appreciate the advice and insight. I'm just scared of leaving it in my garage and it accidentally being dinged while parked in there.

If I'm keeping it in the garage do I really even need a cover?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts