ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope this is in the right forum.. here is a link to to the never ending Warrenty deal that everyone thinks that just is associated with Subaru. I have posted some previous magazine articles about other companies warrenty issues but I have gathered that Mitsu has bad connecting rod issues and in all reality a 2000 dollar tranny fix is much better than a 4-5000 engine when the rods let go.... To save face we are looking at 2-2.5 liter engines producing massive HP.... And at a cheap price,,, But La La La here is the link....
http://www.caranddriver.com/article.asp?section_id=29&article_id=8422&page_number=1

·
Registered
907 Posts
this should be in everyday impreza talk, but just let a mod move it.

Thanks for the Link

That is proof why i will never buy an Evo!!

At least Subaru will look at your car first...and isnt as low to go searching on the web just to void peoples warranties.

·
Registered
465 Posts
ALT+F4 said:
this should be in everyday impreza talk, but just let a mod move it.

Thanks for the Link

That is proof why i will never buy an Evo!!

At least Subaru will look at your car first...and isnt as low to go searching on the web just to void peoples warranties.
Yeah but if Subaru sees you switched tires your warrenty might be voided for provideing more grip, inablling faster speeds, and causeing more stress on the drivetrain, engine and suspension.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I posted something like this a few weeks back that was in autoweek, I think thats why it may sound like a repost. The article is different though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts