ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I plan on ordering a WRX sometime this month, but I cannot decide what color to get!

I've been looking at white, DGM, and rally blue. I have been looking through the members pics and only see a handful of them. I've been searching online for the past few days and have had a hard time finding good pics of the cars. :confused:

If anyone has a Dark grey, white, or rally blue 2011-2012 can you post up pics pleaase? :thumbup:

sorry for the noobage and thanks in advance.

·
Registered
163 Posts
That thread pretty much sums it up. I see a lot of WRB online along with SWP, OBP and DGM.
I rarely see and red, silver or plasma blue pearl ones. The thing is I don't see any of them on the streets which makes me feel better :p. I use to see my last car all the time.

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Yeah, after I ordered mine I got on the forums and saw that WRB is pretty popular, but like mdot I think I've seen maybe 4 wrx's of any color in the past month, so I don't think I'll be accused of riding the bandwagon ;)

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Get DGM, it's the fastest color.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

·
Registered
439 Posts
WRB or SWP. If I could do it again that would be my decision.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha damn. so many mix feelings. My friend has the 2012 SWP and it looks really clean.

I do want white so i don't have to wash my car so much. :rolleyes: but i rather get a different color. WRB looks really nice but i never really liked blue. >_>

i'm leaning towards DGM with black rims......

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
SWP is great.Just don't get DGM.
Don't listen to this man. He doesn't know what he's talking about.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Don't listen to this man. He doesn't know what he's talking about.
:rotfl: If I could do it again, part of my says I would get Plasma Blue Pearl because it is rare BUT my past 2 cars have been gray and it seems to be fitting for me.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think DGM will be the winner. It's my first Manual car so I dont want to stand out stalling or stuttering in a WRB car. hahahahah

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
Yeah, after I ordered mine I got on the forums and saw that WRB is pretty popular, but like mdot I think I've seen maybe 4 wrx's of any color in the past month, so I don't think I'll be accused of riding the bandwagon ;)
Fanboi

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Shame it's such a hideous color.
haha, DGM wasnt my first choice. I wanted Black, but those get dirty easily. White is what I wanted, but my friend has the same car/color so I don't wanna ride around with the same whip.

:wiggles:

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
My fiance told me no white. Once again, she typically let's me do whatever, so when she does make such requests I listen, shame, I don't think many cars can pull off white, but the Rex definitely is one that can.

Still like blue better anyways ;)

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
I think DGM will be the winner. It's my first Manual car so I dont want to stand out stalling or stuttering in a WRB car. hahahahah
You're making the right choice my friend. :thumbup:

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm ordering The Black Pearl. I wasn't sure until I looked at the paint up close.

I LIKE SPARKLES!!:zing:

1 - 20 of 76 Posts