Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just installed silver sideskirts on my car and custom cut carbon fiber canards, which I bought from signal auto. Anyways, here are the pics, and let me know what you think!

]

on and done

a pic with the sideskirts and canards on

·
Registered
480 Posts
Looks great, get some matching one's for the rears.

-alex

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Long time no see dude! Canards look good! How's the pure JDM mis-matched wheels working for you after all this time? :) Any problems?

·
Registered
26 Posts
very nice looking car, that piece that holds your front licence plate, is that aftermarket or just painted?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Verdugo - Yeah man, havnt been on for a while! Thanks for the compliment! As for the wheels, no problems at all, just the occasional skeptic remarks from other subaru owners, if you know what I mean:rolleyes:.

Sihota - Thanks... Its a Blitz licsense plate cover thats holding it up :).

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
wReXeRw said:
Verdugo - Yeah man, havnt been on for a while! Thanks for the compliment! As for the wheels, no problems at all, just the occasional skeptic remarks from other subaru owners, if you know what I mean:rolleyes:.
Oh yes, do I know what you mean :) Good to see you back man!

·
Registered
26 Posts
wReXeRw said:

Sihota - Thanks... Its a Blitz licsense plate cover thats holding it up :).
LOL, I meant the piece that the Licence plate cover is bolted to on the car, stock ones are black, and your looks diffrent from stock, it looks silver. :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sihota said:
LOL, I meant the piece that the Licence plate cover is bolted to on the car, stock ones are black, and your looks diffrent from stock, it looks silver. :)
Oh!!! Sorry I misunderstood you. That silver thign is the bumper beam. Youl notice when you take your stock bumper off, that the black plastic peice in front of your stock bumper is covering your actual bumper beam. And the bumper beam will be whatever color your car is. I think thats what you were talking about? hehe

·
Registered
26 Posts
wReXeRw said:
Oh!!! Sorry I misunderstood you. That silver thign is the bumper beam. Youl notice when you take your stock bumper off, that the black plastic peice in front of your stock bumper is covering your actual bumper beam. And the bumper beam will be whatever color your car is. I think thats what you were talking about? hehe
Exactlty, I didnt know how to get to it.
Thnx:)

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Wow! The canards look great. First time I am seeing them on a WRX. :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey guys...

People are PM'ing me for interior shots of my car. So here they are for the curious...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
WRXin' said:
wReXeRw-- how much power are you putting out?
No idea, I havnt dyno'd it yet. I can beat stock BMW M3's though, hehe that should give you a little idea.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts