ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was driving home from toronto last night (one of my favorite cities) and on the QEW i got passed by a white WRX (im guessing it was a 2011 because of the STI body style) I caught up to him and notice that it was a WRX TSC????? it had a TSC emblem on the rear hatch and a small decal on the rear rocker panel. What is the TSC? it is a canadian version of the car or the canadian STi? was just curious and was hoping some canadain wrx could explain it to me

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol probably more these days, the exchange rate is in there favor now a days. Anyway i say kudos to the toronto subaru club, that was one nice looking badge, it looked like an offical subaru badge

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
What would an exchange rate have to do with the car's performance? Just curious. The US version of the WRX is already cheaper than ours and our dollar, for most of 2011 at least, was higher than the US dollar.

That is the Toronto Subaru Club emblem btw. I see them on a few Subie's around here.

Do canadian WRX's have lower hp/tq numbers because of the exchange rate?

·
Lando Calrissian
3,787 Posts
exchange rate was a joke.

Though it is slightly possible that Canada could have different power than US, due to differences in fuel regulations and environmental regulations.... though I think they are likely about the same.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts