Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking the answer to this is no... but is there anyway to get the LED headlights (via the Limited model I guess), WITHOUT getting leather seats. I just want the regular cloth seats so it seems like I'm stuck getting a "Premium" model, but it would be nice to have the LED headlights.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Base STI is the only way to do that. STI comes with the LED headlights and the base comes with alcantara seats.

·
Registered
102 Posts
you can always just stick LED lights into the halogen housing, it's really not that bad, you just have to adjust the headlight down a little. make sure you buy a good set of LED lights, they are usually 50 bucks n up. read reviews!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HHMW29M/

picked these up and it blew me away, better than the cheap led i bought a year ago that kinda soured me on LED

·
Registered
247 Posts
I'm thinking he meant the look rather than function but I could be wrong. The regular lights have clear housing/chrome trim around the lens but the LED lights have a darkened housing without chrome that looks a ton better. Now if only the used the C Lights properly :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts