ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been running low boost with stage 1 cobb, only hitting about 6 psi, i checked all my lines but i dont see any leaks or cracks, however when i squeeze the line that the restricter pill should be in i dont feel anything... iv found a few vacuum in the car that dont appear to go to anything, im thinking the guy before me might have messed with them and removed the restricter pill, would that make my boost run lower??? and can u feel it in the line? thank you

·
Registered
9 Posts
i have been running low boost with stage 1 cobb, only hitting about 6 psi, i checked all my lines but i dont see any leaks or cracks, however when i squeeze the line that the restricter pill should be in i dont feel anything... iv found a few vacuum in the car that dont appear to go to anything, im thinking the guy before me might have messed with them and removed the restricter pill, would that make my boost run lower??? and can u feel it in the line? thank you
Yes, it will make you run much less boost, and, yes you can def. feel it in the vacuum line if you squeeze it. If you don't mind throwing a few bucks at the dealer you can get a new t-line set including pill for I think like under 10 bucks.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man, i just orders that section of vacuum line, its was only 3 bucks, soon as i get it and put it in ill repost and let every one know if that helped, im not under the inpresion that the guy before me probly put a boost control on the car and put it back to stock before selling it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts