ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well..it happened...I ****ed up my car. It's fixable but I don't know how...but I know I'm close!

I'm installing my MAP clamp for the superchargerl, and it turns out I have the completely wrong tools and I was in a hurry to meet a deadline. So, **** the deadline...the DMV can suck it. I need help installing this thing since I solder like crap. Hey, welding turned out okay. I figured soldering at a lower temp couldn't be THAT hard, even for a rookie. Guess again!!!

So, can any electrical gurus stop by my place and hook this thing up so I can pass emissions? Out of all you computer geeks, there's gotta be someone out there who can help with this thing. Please? Think beer......I don't drink so there's more for you.

·
Registered
739 Posts
When do you need it done? I'm busy both today and tomorrow with the Dragonboat Festival. I can help out on Monday unless that's too late.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you very very much. I'm going to try and come to that festival tomorrow. Bike riding today though. There's a killer 20 mile-ish trail around Vail. Monday is fine. There's no deadline anymore. I tried to do too much before 5:30 yesterday. The car isn't hopelessly screwed. The wires are also on top of the intake manifold, so it isn't hard to reach. I'll PM you details later. Right now I gotta cook and hit the trail. Would you mind taking a trip with me to radioshack? It's supplies I've been meaning to buy anyway. I'll be free after 4:30.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts