ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey. Just finished installing a new clutch. Everything finally buttoned up. Only one issue. Cannot find where this plug goes? It's the longest wire from on top of the transmission it has a brown white and blue wire going into a black 3 prong plug encased in a white high temp wrap? Please help? Asap.

Attachments

·
Æternum
20,568 Posts
Is your rear O2 sensor there?

Does the car retain the OEM boost control solenoid?

Is the original EGT sensor in the UP bung?

Do the DRM lights on the car work?

Have the TGVs been deleted?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure. Had the car for two weeks. 100k miles. Ran and crunk perfectly. Clutch was going out when I bought it. Killed it doing a red light to red light. Just finished putting in a new exedy clutch. Wont start? Only thing I am not sure of is this wire? Dont know what it is or if it was plugged in. Appears to clean to have not been. Looks like it was previously plugged in somewhere. Just hoping someone will know what it is. Its in the bunch of wires coming over top of tranny.

·
Æternum
20,568 Posts
It's been so damn long... and I wasn't a electronics guru back then either so sorry :-/

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Could it possibly be the vehicle speed sensor extension? Does anyone know precisely where on the tranny the sensor is located? Top, bottom? Left side or right side? I guess there isnt alot of traffic in this forum anymore?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts