ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok so im still new to Subarus and i was wondering if anyone else has experienced these issues. My 05 wrx currently has 88k miles on it, i picked it up a week ago from the dealership i bought it from after they replaced the corroded seals inside the tranny and the shift linkage. They also relplace the clutch, flywheel, throw-out bearings, and slave cylinder. The car can now hold its trans fluid and they clutch feels amazing. But since i got it back ive noticed that when i give it gas the shift knob will move towards neutral like its about to pop out of gear. This made me think the mounts were shot. Also when decelerating while still in gear, around 2500rpm, i hear a kind of grinding noise. Sounds like the cr sound you make when saying the word crap. This sound dies out under 2k rpm and over 3k there are other noise that drown it out.

Can anyone plz give me some advise this dealership has been jerking me around for 4 months now, they even charged me $1000 for the repair job they did after they had already charged me 15k for the car itself. Rip off i know. :shakehead:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts