Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, Im trying to figure out what the offset is of the wheels im currently running on my 03 WRX. These wheels were on the car when i purchased her years ago and lately I've been dreaming about making her more off-road looking, and doing so is gonna require different wheels. Anyway I can find the wheels that are currently on my car online however the manufacturers offset specs make zero sense to me. I'm gonna link the the page as well as list what isn't making sense to me which is the following: e+20 to +42/ e+45 to +55

I have the 17 inch 9.5 wheels (Rota Flush) with the 5 X100 bolt pattern. here's the link to the website: Flush – Rotawheels

once again, I'm just trying to make sense of what this means: e+20 to +42/ e+45 to +55

OR

Have someone simply tell me what the offset of my current wheels are.

Any help would be apprecited! thanks

Also but different subject, might sell these wheels at SOME POINT if anyone has interest. mine set is black and is in good condition besides one decent sidewalk scrape on one wheel and a slight on another. Nothing a little paint wouldn't fix :)

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
19,727 Posts
once again, I'm just trying to make sense of what this means: e+20 to +42/ e+45 to +55
It means the wheel is available in a variety of offsets, all of them 17X9.5. The offsets range from 20mm to 55mm positive. Nobody can tell you which wheels you have, though I'd be surprised if it weren't the +42 or +45 because I can't picture the +20 or the +55 fitting. Take a wheel off and look for a stamp.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Pull one of your wheels off and the offset and bolt pattern should be stamped on the back.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts