ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all.

to follow up on a previous post i had offered, in getting all subies around the new england area (but not restricted to, of course), i'm suggesting meeting on

APRIL 20 (Saturday)

11:00am

in

Boston, MA

as for a specific location, i really don't know. if any of you guys have any suggestions as for a place, let us know.

who's in on this?

again, these are tentative ideas/thoughts. if you guys want another date, you are encouraged to say so.

marcus

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kc

i see i see... hmm...
perhaps a plan b you could suggest?

or, going to weymouth could be it ;)

m

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
NEwrx

Sorry....I'll be getting back from New Orleans on the 20th...probably still hung over....

·
Registered
278 Posts
I'll be at the BMW auto-x as well. The following week I am organizing a dyno day at Adrenalin Motorsport (www.adrenalinmotorsport.com). There will be a bunch of scoobies there, so feel free to stop by.:)

-Pete

·
Registered
87 Posts
Adrenalin sounds great I live about 15 mins away:D . Why don't we get a headcount,I heard the Iclub is setting up a meet there to is it the same day? CHRIS....

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
superchris

so the deal is that i-club is getting together 4/27? chris, where? i'd be in- was going to meet up w/ just a few buddies in cambridge, but if this is a big meet, would like to know more.

chris, how many times have you been pulled over? hehe-

·
Registered
87 Posts
So is anyone going to this or what? Havent seen any replies yet,I'll be there but don't know what time. I'm guessing around noon or so. See whoever there,can't wait! CHRIS.....:eek:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Oh, and if anyone wants to run their cars, please let me know since some people have cancelled and we have spots available. It's $65 for a run, $25 for additional runs.:)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hey guys had a great time at the meet sat at adrenalin,very cool to see all the scoobs,BUT WHY IS EVERYONES BLUE DAMMIT? Pete(I think) great to meet you,and all the other guys whos names I can't remember. Looking forward to the may 18th meet at nashoba,should be killer,what kind of things are there going to be going on there? Thanks for a good time guys,CHRIS....

·
Registered
278 Posts
Yup, definitely a good time. Those guys at Adrenalin are awesome. I wish I could have stayed later to watch them dyno the F-250!!!:eek: But, I had to return the stupid rental. It's funny, cuz usually it's mostly silver cars there!!:)

BTW, the meet has been confirmed to be at Nashoba. It is going to be a great time. We are trying to arrange something special right now. I can't tell you, cuz I don't know what it is yet.

Here are directions to the meet:

http://www.skinashoba.com/rates_directions.html

-Pete

1 - 13 of 13 Posts