ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, ive noticed quite a few people on these boards have a "DJ" in their name or is a dj in general. so id like to see who here is infact a dj, and if you are a dj then list the genre's of music you spin. also, if you have any links to any mixes you've made then post em. ill start it out:

Dj Mark One- House & Tech House

and here's a mix i made october 03':

Funktion: Volume 2.5 (right click and save)

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, there are plenty of other dj forums out there. but i just want to see who here is a wrx owner thats into djing as well.

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
yeah ...some of the people here are members of the djforums...

house, freestyle, progressive techno, hiphop, reggaeton, spanish.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
I spun under the name vertabreaker -- harcore, gabber, hard house, ambient, jungle, DnB, etc, mostly gabber and speedcore though.

I am going set my equipment up again soon. I just bought a house and as soon as the attic is finished off, I will have a place to set up.

-joe

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
I don't DJ. I just have DJ in front of my name so the women on clubWRX will come flocking to me.

·
Banned
5,806 Posts
I used to Dj, but keeping up with vinyl got too expensive. And I bought a money pit car :eek:
Started in tech/deep house, moved on to drum&bass, jungle. Still throw down d&b once in a while.

·
Registered
19,615 Posts
I was a dj for my college station for 8 semesters.
DJ (Dr.) Tromp was my name

to my credit, I pulled: a 16 hr marathon, an 18 hr marathon, and in my sr year....24 straight hours on the radio! I LOVED IT!!!

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Aw yeah... geezah dj here... cut my teeth in the birth of rave days, watched and learned from many masters.... collecting records since back in the day, you don't want to see my wreck room... crates, crates, crates... damn. Moved from playing "out" to doing radio for the past 10+ years.

Currently holding down alternating weds 8-10pm on wmbr.org 88.1fm along side the Mrs who's a DJ she-self and contributing and moderating the forum at http://www.cybernetic-broadcasting.net/ an internet radio station out of the Netherlands.

-tp
ps: here's some links to online streams of shows I've done on another college radio station:
mask - environ - M series - Christian Kleine - bootlegs & mashups - viewlexx - jazzanova - ulrich schnauss - CiM - Scott Herren - Clone

pps: here's 2 old snappies of me at a loft party circa 1996 beeyatches!

deks

me reppin techno & metro area's morgan geist

·
Registered
474 Posts
ShoalinStyle7 said:
i used to DJ for a little bit i was more into the battle/scratch scene though i spun mostly hiphop and breakbeat
+3 - Mount Judah, formally Dj Scratchtastic - I use to do the battles at certain venues and guitar centers. Now I just do it for fun in my basement.

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
Teep said:
Aw yeah... geezah dj here... cut my teeth in the birth of rave days, watched and learned from many masters.... collecting records since back in the day, you don't want to see my wreck room... crates, crates, crates... damn. Moved from playing "out" to doing radio for the past 10+ years.

Currently holding down alternating weds 8-10pm on wmbr.org 88.1fm along side the Mrs who's a DJ she-self and contributing and moderating the forum at http://www.cybernetic-broadcasting.net/ an internet radio station out of the Netherlands.

-tp
ps: here's some links to online streams of shows I've done on another college radio station:
mask - environ - M series - Christian Kleine - bootlegs & mashups - viewlexx - jazzanova - ulrich schnauss - CiM - Scott Herren - Clone

pps: here's 2 old snappies of me at a loft party circa 1996 beeyatches!

deks

me reppin techno & metro area's morgan geist

OMG... is the Beasty Boys' evil Boston Twins:eek:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts