ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got back from signing all the papers for my 2012 5door Dark metallic Gray WRX and I will not be able to sleep tonight as the car is still sadly at the dealership :(. It's not ready to be picked up until tomorrow afternoon. I have had this car on reserve for a little less than a month and the wait has me killing me! Finally I get the call today that the car has arrived and that I should come in and do the paperwork, but that it won't actually be ready to go home till the next day. It still had the plastic on it and on the rims too. Sucks I had to leave it there but I can wait 1 more day. I look foward to being a member of the forum and a new wrx owner. Will post some pics tomorrow as it was already dark. This is my first WRX not to mention Subaru and did I mention Im excited?

·
Registered
759 Posts
When and where did you order? I'm in SoCal, just wondering how close you are!

...And it's "tomorrow" right now. Where are the pics? lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When and where did you order? I'm in SoCal, just wondering how close you are!

...And it's "tomorrow" right now. Where are the pics? lol
I'm in Sacramento California. This was the last one they were getting of the base but they still have a black limited and a red sti. Also they said ordering one of my choice would be 6-8 weeks. Not sure if that has changed that was a month ago.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Looks good man. Welcome!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Looks great. I'm here on the east coast in jersey . Ordered my wrx about 3 weeks ago. Haven't received my two week notification about the arrival yet so I may still have as long as 5 weeks or less remaining. Super excited though.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks great. I'm here on the east coast in jersey . Ordered my wrx about 3 weeks ago. Haven't received my two week notification about the arrival yet so I may still have as long as 5 weeks or less remaining. Super excited though.
/Brofist

the wait was torture but it arrived exactly on time. I'm just impatient. :p . it was absolutely worth the wait. very fun to drive and I'm just breaking it in.

·
Registered
81 Posts
/Brofist

the wait was torture but it arrived exactly on time. I'm just impatient. :p . it was absolutely worth the wait. very fun to drive and I'm just breaking it in.
I'm completely impatient too. I basically am getting a stock WRX, only accessories I chose were the short shifter, all weather mats and wheel locks. Can't wait to Make some purchases throughout the summer and get to some meets!

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
I don't understand why you couldn't take the car. I wouldn't sign everything for a car if they wouldn't let me take it home that day...

Congrats!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
This is a family forum. wanna hook up, go to craigslist, unless you're headed to the w4w section, then you have to post pix/vidz.
Welcome!
-Fellow 714er

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol may I ask how old you are? I can't believe you are taking this serious. Do you really think I am going to burn down your car wtf?
Not sure how you got my old number but I give you credit for somehow finding that :)

Lol im 30, just extremely bored tonight and I kind of enjoy stuff like this occasionally. Anways I'm done and ill delete the post.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
I'm going to burn down your car.
Unnecessary, and I'm struggling to see how it's funny. Be decent, and let a dude have his thread about his new car excitement in peace.
If you're not the sort that can do that, please find another forum to frequent.

Your car will be burning in flames very soon for sending me a threatening message. :piss:
Sending threat messages and posting up phone numbers is also uncool. Both of you guys need to consider yourself warned. This is a (generally) friendly forum.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts