ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I'm looking for a few people to join me on a spirited cruise in Southern California this weekend (either 30th or 1st). Driving won't be anything stupid since police have been a little hot up there. If anyone is interested please let me know what day you're interested in! Thanks!

·
Registered
146 Posts
What part of SoCal?

I tentatively ask because I have heard some....shall we say, mixed, reviews on cruises. But I can certainly be responsible.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What part of SoCal?

I tentatively ask because I have heard some....shall we say, mixed, reviews on cruises. But I can certainly be responsible.
I was considering starting around Glendale and finishing it up around the CA-2 & 210. I used to cruise with some rotary Mazda guys and someone would always end up on their roof.... I've never had such luck though ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cars have been crashing there for years, if you go during the day it might be safer.
I think it's a great idea. Last time I went I did it about an hour before sunrise and it was bliss. Ended around noon and got some grub at Neptune' Net in Malibu. I'm just trying to get to know some of you guys/gals as I know no one here with WRXs/STIs.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I was considering starting around Glendale and finishing it up around the CA-2 & 210. I used to cruise with some rotary Mazda guys and someone would always end up on their roof.... I've never had such luck though ?
Ah man i'd definitely come with, but I'm down in San Diego, and already have a few things that need to be taken care of this weekend. maybe the next time

1 - 7 of 7 Posts