Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale: California/LA: 2015, Subaru, WRX STI, 55,935miles , $25,000
-------------------------
Price: $25,000
Mileage: 55,935
Transmission: 6 speed manual
Description and Mods: This is my stock 15’ limited Subaru Sti. It has 55,935 miles on it and has been very well maintained the last 4 years. I’m asking $25K for the car because it has been in one accident a few years ago and was repaired by Avo’s Auto body shop. The repairs included rear drivers door, rocker panel, and one wheel needed to be refinished. The car has been kept bone stock with the exception of an aftermarket exhaust. An OEM front splitter was added onto the car and this car comes with Nav, push start, Harmon kardon stereo w/ subwoofer, and Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ tires on there with about 50% tread. This car has never been tracked and was well maintained by me the original owner. This car is covered by Subaru’s gold package until 60k miles or 6 years of ownership.
Any problems: No problems with the car whatsoever. I do a tire rotation every 2500 miles along with an oil change every 2500 miles with rotella T-6.
Contact Info: (818) 800-5549 [email protected]
*My apologies if I left out any details. This is my first time on this forum and I’m sorry if everything wasn’t done correctly.* Below is the Imgur link for photos

http://imgur.com/a/WRkxX9D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts