Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The time has come to sell my 2015 WRX. I never thought i'd sell this car, but I recently got married and want to get into a more family oriented vehicle. I have owned this car since June of 2016, and it has been nothing but great to me. Now onto the details of the car:

-2015 WRX Premium
-Crystal White Pearl
-6 speed Manual Trans
-73xxx miles that will slowly go up as I alternate between it and my motorcycle daily
-Clean title, no accidents

Tasteful modes which include:

-Lowered on Eibach Pro springs (1" drop all the way around. Stiffer setup)
-Whiteline adjustable sway bar end links
-2014 STI wheels which have been professionally powdercoated gold
-2014 STI BBK brembo brake calipers which have been powdercoated white
-2014 STI brake rotors front & rear
-Stoptech braided brake lines front & rear
-Perrin short shifter
-Perrin short shift adapter
-Perrin shifter stop
-Perrin brass shifter bushing kit
-Anarchy Motive Mammoth shift knob (671 gram weight, pearl white)
-Inner Headlight housings have been painted black (much nicer than the stock chrome look)
-Headlights & foglights have been upgraded with OLM LED kit
-Morimoto XBT LED Switchback boomerang/C-lights
-JDM style foglight bezels with LED trim lights
-F1 style LED rear light
-Diode Dynamics tail as turn kit
-License plate & all interior bulbs have been upgraded to white LEDs
-STI front lip
-STI style side skirts
-Rear aprons
-SubiSpeed Gurney Flap
-Rally Armor UR mudflaps (Black with white lettering)
-Subispeed Quadzilla Hella supertone horn setup (4 hella horns mounted behind front grill)

Images here:

This car has been very well taken care of, and all upgrades/modifications/maintenance has been done by me. I used to be a Technician at Ford, and I take pride in every vehicle that Ive owned. This car is mechanically sound with no issues. Its also very good cosmetically inside and out. No rust, no paint problems, no dents or large scratches. No interior rips, tears, stains, etc. I just paid the registration this week so its good until July of next year (2020). It could however use a new set of tires, and the TPMS light is on because I didnt install them when I mounted the STI wheels. IM NOT INTERESTED IN ANY TRADES, AND I DONT NEED HELP SELLING THE CAR. We will work together with the bank since they are still the lien holder. Sorry about the crummy pics, theyre the only ones I have in my phone. I will post more as soon as I take them. Im asking $21k and im in San Diego, CA. You can call or text me at 858-345-0165 with any questions. Thank you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts