3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
23 K FOR EVERYTHING YOU SEE or 22k and you bring your own wheels and tires

209 205 8542 call or text

Videos below

*CA Rebuild Title Vehicle*

173 - YouTube

175 - YouTube

For sale or trade is My 2008 Phantom Black Pearl Evolution X. Just hit 40k Miles. Is in perfect condition in and out . Very clean and well maintained car. It has a rebuilt title due to a small accident to the front. Bumper and passenger fender have been replaced with OEM parts. Hood, driver side fender all doors and other body parts original. And have VIN to prove it on all other body pieces. I don't know how the car got a Rebuilt title with such a minor accident but it did. I have put over 10k miles on the car with zero issues at all since I bought it. Underbody of the car is also in perfect condition. Recently did a full inspection at Mitsubishi and car came back with perfect results.

Car was stock when I bought it originally Since I have had the car it has been professionally repainted original Factory Phantom black Pearl all around. Upgraded Sound system with professional audio speakers. Installed Factory Mitsubishi GPS system (IPod hookup). Has Catback Nvidia N1 Series Exhaust. Full Carbon Fiber OEM Rear wing. 20% tint all around. Has been retuned professionally. Also brakes have been recently replaced and 40k Mi. Service done.

I'm in no rush to sell or trade and don't mind keeping my Evo. Just thinkin about starting a new project with another STi.

My asking price is 24.5k as the car sits. Or will trade for 08+ Sti around same mileage. possibly 06-07 model around same mileage with cash added on your end. Only colors I'm not interested in are blue ad white. Title doesn't matter I'm only worried about current condition of car is fully functional and in perfect condition cosmetically. If trade is done I will be keeping my current wheel setup

Car now

·
Registered
172 Posts
Its got a rebuilt title because at some point there was enough damage that the cost to rebuild it correctly was at least 75% of the value of the car. Another problem will be that buyers will have trouble finding financing as most lenders won't finance rebuild cars

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for bump. And Definition. but not always true. Lots of cars get Salvage titles and never even in an Accident because they were stolen or some other stupid reason. For example on this Evo 3 things were replaced which is definately not even close to 75% of value. Many insurance companies simply just dont want to take a chance later on something going wrong with a car and then maybe car breaking down on highway kills 10 people for example... even if its minor accident so the cut the loss and make the car salvage when it is perfectly repairable. At least this is what i've come to realize from the insurance company that sold this Evo because the impact was in the front. And i can guarantee the damage was hardly anything at all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts