Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CA: FS! 2004 WRX Aspen White 5spd

Up for sale my new 2004 5spd Aspen white WRX. No dents, no dings, no scratches, etc. I know I just got it, but I'm moving on to another project. Some mods currently include:

-Tanabe GF210 Springs (with the new year these are the only set of springs out right now and they were shipped in from Tanabe Japan for R&D purposes!)
-Brand new Work Emotions CR (bronze) 17x8
- Custom mounted 7" widescreen lcd
-Dvd player mounted in glove box
-oem guage pod with panasonic deck
-2 BRIDE Brix reclinable seats with sliders and brackets
-Authentic Chargespeed Japan full kit
-Sun Auto hyperground (smoke)
- Hosetechniques SVH
-Zerosports Cool Radiator and Cap
-Fujitsubo Super Legalis R catback (brand new not installed)

There's more....but as you can see I use only the best products available. Be the lucky one to have this setup and this is just the start!

-I'm looking for realistic offers, and if the right one comes along then it's yours! Email me at [email protected] with questions or if you want to see it. Check out http://photos.yahoo.com/yell0head for some pics, I will have updated ones soon!- DL

G

·
Duy, I placed that $2000 dollar order from you. I only received half the parts, you still have about $600 woth of me. I still need my exhaust. Not it has been OVER 6 MONTHS and I need to get my exhaust and gauge pod and inverted gauges. I need you to get back to me and let me know what the deal is? YOU HAVE MY MONEY AND I HAVE NO PRODUCT, YOU PROMISED ID HAVE IT BY THE END OF THE MONTH, IT HAS BEEN 6 MONTH! THIS IS UNFAIR! GET AHOLD OF ME!!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Well if you didn't this guy his parts how do we know you are not ripping anybody else off. Please explain before you are given a $20,000 check

1 - 5 of 5 Posts