Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
18" Heidfeld Mesh bolt pattern 5x100 with 48 offset in BRONZE. THe wheels have never been mounted. The wheels are 20 lb's a piece. Here are some pictures:

I am asking 850+ Shipping or pickup if you are located near or willing to drive to Los Angeles, CA. Please email me at [email protected] or send me a message via AIM at A1704xU4. Thanks

*EDIT:
NEW PRICE... $700+ shipping or pickup FIRM!!! Need to sell these ASAP

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wasn't able to find your email address from your pfofile. If you can email me, i'll gladly send you some pictures via Email.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I'm selling because I own a vw GTI and the offsets are a little different. So I need to run pretty thick spacers to push my wheels out a little bit (which i don't want to do).

·
Registered
175 Posts
18x8??18x7.5??

also, are the wheels flat faced, or do they come out a bit in the center??

can you take a pic to show me the that??

raffi at beastlair.com

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's 18x7.5. The wheels stick out a little in the middle so they aren't completely flat. I'll try and take pictures soon and post them up

·
Registered
228 Posts
well, unfortunately, I'm out. Dont think bronze would look "right" on a silver car. Sorry, great wheels at an even greater price.

·
Registered
175 Posts
i'm fairly interested in these.

gimmie a day or so to check status on my funds and i'll get back to you.

I live in the valley, so meeting up wouldn't be a problem.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
heh, that's a little too low. But if you are interested. Shoot me an email and maybe we can work something out.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i guess deal of the century would be if i gave em away for free... or if I paid someone to take em away. Anyhow, it's $700 for BRAND NEW 18" wheels. You cannot tell me that this isn't at least a "good" deal

1 - 20 of 29 Posts