ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I have (4) Silver BBS 17" Rims that are 5x100 Bolt pattern. I'm really looking for a local trade because I don't want to put my car on blocks, but if I were to put a price on it I'd be asking for around 1k OBO. The tires on it are Bridgestone Potenza's with roughly 90% meat on them. Looking for something wider so just shoot me your offers. Thanks!

2 rims with rash:

·
Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with
8,921 Posts
Not to take shots...but your asking too much for these. 1k is what they should go for in perfect condition. Even with tires. If that's what you're expecting to get, you're better off trading :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not to take shots...but your asking too much for these. 1k is what they should go for in perfect condition. Even with tires. If that's what you're expecting to get, you're better off trading :)
Thanks for your input, but a while ago when I was debating on selling I've gotten offers for 1k, give or take. This was only a couple months ago so yeah, don't see why I wouldn't get that price.

·
Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with
8,921 Posts
Thanks for your input, but a while ago when I was debating on selling I've gotten offers for 1k, give or take. This was only a couple months ago so yeah, don't see why I wouldn't get that price.
Then people must really want those wheels there. Here a set 04 BBSs without rubber in perfect shape go for around 700 bucks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts