ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
57 Posts
Once the C6 comes out, tons of cars are going to drop in value like flies.

Especially used C5's.... I wonder how this will affect WRX/STi/EVO prices as well once owners consider for around the same price, one could pick up a used C5 and maybe even a C5 Z06... heh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,008 Posts
soundwave said:
Once the C6 comes out, tons of cars are going to drop in value like flies.

Especially used C5's.... I wonder how this will affect WRX/STi/EVO prices as well once owners consider for around the same price, one could pick up a used C5 and maybe even a C5 Z06... heh
well, u can already pick up a used cf for less than 25k and a z for 30k..:wiggles:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
598 Posts
yeah the c6 is pretty sick. that's a hell of car for that kind of money. just think it's sbout 1/2 the price of a viper with performance that's not too far behind.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,956 Posts
aheineken said:
400 hp and 12.7 quarter. I can't wait to see the new Z06. $55k Viper fighter????
i thought 12.7 was weak considering the cobra has been proving to do 12.8's consistently and as high as a 13.2 (well for people that know how to drive)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,004 Posts
CustomS10 said:
i thought 12.7 was weak considering the cobra has been proving to do 12.8's consistently and as high as a 13.2 (well for people that know how to drive)
I thought 12.7 was pretty good for a mag time. People that actually own them and get more practice driving them will be able to pull some low 12s. Just look at the Z06, most mags give them 12.5-12.8, but I've personally seen one run a 12.2 stock.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,956 Posts
aheineken said:
I thought 12.7 was pretty good for a mag time. People that actually own them and get more practice driving them will be able to pull some low 12s. Just look at the Z06, most mags give them 12.5-12.8, but I've personally seen one run a 12.2 stock.
good point, no use to compare actually drivers to 1 time shots. *i stand corrected*
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,068 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
948 Posts
I'm sorry, the previous version of the Corvette was much sexier. The C6 is just stupid looking. The rear end is too tall in appearance. The front looks like a 360 Modena, but funky. I saw one over the summer in Detroit, absolutely dull and boring.
 
1 - 20 of 79 Posts
Top