ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to do this, but the search yeilded little, What's the website for c west? I swear I've seen it on these boards before. Also, what's is some other sites you guys like for mods? exterior or other? thanks, sorry for posting this, but I did search first.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hello all.

This is my first post here. I have however been reading for about 2 months, and enjoy the club alot. The people here know alot and are very helpfull. I dont have my WRX yet because I have to wait until my lease is up on my truck in October(way too long to wait). I have been making a wish list for when I do buy and one of mods I want to make is a C-West body kit. I was wondering if anyone knows what the kit is made of. I have heard all fiberglass from one place, polyurethane front and fiberglass side and rears from another. I have seen some on ebay and dont want to buy something that isnt any good.

I have searched for the C-West site and the only one I could find was the japanese site which is www.c-west.co.jp . This probably doesnt help much but is what I know of.

Thanks,
WRXNFX

·
Premium Member
13,353 Posts
My C-West lip is incoming. I guess they're still waiting for the next shipment. In any case, all the body parts are polyurethane. I actually held the front lip (unfortunately that one was already sold) and it's light and actually quite bendable without the paint on it yet. The only part that's fiberglass is the spoiler. It's nice because it fits stock holes, but I don't really like how it looks.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Where did you buy your C-West stuff from? Did you see the sides and the rear lip also? Because I was told those were fiberglass and the front lip was polyurethane like you said. I am looking for a reputable dealer but do not know where to look.

·
Premium Member
13,353 Posts
I buy almost all of my stuff from Garage SPL. The link is below. They're a local shop however, but they might take orders over the phone. As far as I know, they're all polyurethane except for the spoiler. You can also find it at Vivid Racing (http://www.vividracing.com), and I think they say they're all polyurethane except for the spoiler as well.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Actually Vivid Racing is who told me about the polyurethane and fiberglass combination. ISR Performance told me that the kit was all fiberglass. Oh well, thanks for the replies Verdugo.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I have part of this kit the front lip and grill is poly and all the rest is fibre if you want all fibre you could try the C-west replica kit from primitve it is good quaility and much cheeper and you dont have to wait as long.

http://www.writerguy.com/primitive/

He calls it the fighter style, I had the Cwest lip and early this winter hit a snow bank at about 5 mph and one corner shattered,
so I decided to go with primitives lip and it is just as good its fibre but that fine with me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts