ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm taking a programming class in college. This is my last class and I get my AS degree, but I can't pass this class. This is the 3rd time I'm taking it. Fallow this LINK there are 10 assignments that I need. I have the first 2 all I need are the rest. The last day is July 26 and I need these programs by then. I'll paypal 500 dollars to the person that writes this programs for me.

ThanX

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
I totally understand needing help with an assignment, but what is the point of going to school if you don't know how to do the basic programs?

when you get a job in your field, are you going to put as a reference the screen name of the person who helped you?

·
Registered
826 Posts
Most of those problems are easy, and by easy I mean can be whipped out in a few minutes. I would take an hour or two on anything that involved too much typing, but only because I can't stand to type that much (when I get to work it only takes 1/2 hr :D ). Just do your freaking work man, there are too many damn fakers in the industry.

·
Registered
482 Posts
wow, those programs are simple
probably take me 2 mins for each one. and no i wont do it for u, i hate doing ppls programs, i have enough ppl to help graduate. i dont want anymore. go out and buy O'Reilly's C/C++ book
thats all you'll ever need.
have u even searched on the net, you can probably find tutorials with more complex programs

·
Registered
656 Posts
did you even bother to study the material for this class because this is the very basics of programming in C.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
Do your own work. Get help from a classmate if you really need some coaching, but this stuff is so rudimentary...

Honestly, did you go to class? Did you go to the professor's office to get some help if you were having trouble? Did you consult your textbook for examples? That's how you learn in school.

I busted hump to get a degree, so I sure as hell wouldn't do your assignment for you.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I have two jobs, I go to school and I support my family(mom and dad). I just don't have the energy anymore so give me a brake.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
We have all had crappy situations to deal with. He is a struggling college student. He's tried this class 3 times, and couldn't do it.

Man If I could program I would help you out. Not for the money but like a tutor.

Somebody give this poor guy a hand. He's obviously asking for help. Not for people to bash him about doing his own work.

Good luck with it man.

·
48,699 Posts
SubaruWRX2k4 said:
Somebody give this poor guy a hand. He's obviously asking for help. Not for people to bash him about doing his own work.
He's not asking for help, he's asking for someone to do it for him. Huge difference.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I really hope you are not going to have a job that requires any kind of programming. If you cant even do these then something is wrong. The fact that you took this class three times and didnt learn anything proves you are a moron. Good luck in the real world, because your damn sure going to need it

·
Registered
7,956 Posts
i took programming in school and TRUST ME if you dont know how to do it and do it well then you'll just get fired from everyjob you get. I suggest learn it so you can hold a job when you graduate, who wants a programmer who can't program?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm not a programer. My major is Electronics Engineering Technician. Becasue of the cutback the class that I needed got canseled and now I have to take this class so I could get my degree.

·
Registered
7,956 Posts
grantn said:
I'm not a programer. My major is Electronics Engineering Technician. Becasue of the cutback the class that I needed got canseled and now I have to take this class so I could get my degree.
wtf? y would u need a programming class as a tech?? where do you go to school lol?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The consoler didn't know that answer either. She said it's in the curriculum and I have to take it. Go figure. Good old Glendale city college.

·
48,699 Posts
They include some funny things in some majors; I graduated in Mechanical Engineering. They made us take Fortran, for God's sake! Of course, this was in the mid 1980's...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts