ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys like many of you I have been in the Subie world for a long time, but new to the WRX. Recently sold my 04 sti on e85 built blah blah blah, 360 AWP and 390 tq. Well I have always wanted a red hawkeye and I finally found an 06 stock red wrx. I have a few plans and hope to find some help here with my mods, such as a leather interior swap, lip kit, fog lights, sti limited spoiler and roof vane, 04/05 tail lights, cosworth intake, hks exhaust basic bolt ons for hopefully a mild mannered 250 ish awp daily driver.

Also if anyone has anything for sale on the 06/07's Lemme know! I'm open to all option on what to do with the car yet....also some pics of the STI and the new WRX!

Flickr: btor42's Photostream

·
The Member
4,146 Posts
DUUUDE! You literally bought this out from under me lol. I had called First Union on Monday to schedule a meeting and they called me back today and told me it was sold! Cannot believe the coincidence that you decided to post here. Glad the car is in good hands though. Welcome to the forum :)

BTW Natosha told we they were willing to replace the tow cover on the front bumper so, you might want to take them up on that lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dude no way! Ive been on the hunt for a red wrx for such a long time and now that I sold the sti I just jumped all over this one. Im very excited to get her up and being the work. Found a full leather limited interior on ebay and I hope I have the funds to get that quick but who knows. and I already have the limited spoiler waiting for paint and the 04 tails will be on the day of. anyway Im sorry I stole out from you but I will take great care of her!

·
The Member
4,146 Posts
No worries, I figured that it happened for a reason lol. I'm going to Knoxville, TN on Friday to look at a black 06 TR so it isn't a huge loss :).

Are you in the GA/TN area?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No worries, I figured that it happened for a reason lol. I'm going to Knoxville, TN on Friday to look at a black 06 TR so it isn't a huge loss :).

Are you in the GA/TN area?
--North Dakota haha sorry man and good luck with the TR!

·
Registered
90 Posts
i just traded in my red WRX for the '12 WRX ....did you get it at Kupper?? and that car is premp ,only 17,000 miles...oh i just reread your post you got a '06..seems weird i talked to the sales yesterday and he said he had a buyer after a few hours on the lot...

--North Dakota haha sorry man and good luck with the TR!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i just traded in my red WRX for the '12 WRX ....did you get it at Kupper?? and that car is premp ,only 17,000 miles...oh i just reread your post you got a '06..seems weird i talked to the sales yesterday and he said he had a buyer after a few hours on the lot...
No I got this one out of GA went to Kupers and they didnt have much info on the 06/07 since they were older so I came on this one on some site and called.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts