ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i been looking around for something to datalog and measure my afr's, i was looking at the innovate lm-2 3806 i can get it for $300 but i dont know if its good cause i been reading reviews about them and how many people have had issues with them, can someone that has used one helpe me? i am planning on putting it on my 02 wrx.. thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
I got an LC-1. It works well for me. Just take your time and run your grounds correctly. Was a pretty painful install in my opinion. Electrical stuff in cars is always tough for me.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the replies well i been offered an lc-2 for 300 the one that comes with the obd2 cable and memory card, i kinda want it cause i can erase dtc and stuff and the data log into memory card, umm i have heard good things about the lc-1 but iam still undecided.. :)

·
Premium Member
15,697 Posts
thanks for the replies well i been offered an lc-2 for 300 the one that comes with the obd2 cable and memory card, i kinda want it cause i can erase dtc and stuff and the data log into memory card, umm i have heard good things about the lc-1 but iam still undecided.. :)
Get the LC-1 or ugo because it will log with RomRaider. If you aren't logging other stuff I don't really see the point of doing the install. You can get the openport cable (if you don't have one already) for logging and the LC-1 for a similar price as what you are looking at.

·
Master Baiter
22,115 Posts
mycologist said:
Get the LC-1 or ugo because it will log with RomRaider. If you aren't logging other stuff I don't really see the point of doing the install. You can get the openport cable (if you don't have one already) for logging and the LC-1 for a similar price as what you are looking at.
Innovate LC-1
AEM UEGO

Don't bother with anything else.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
ok thanks for the info, iam gonna find myself an lc-1 on ebay:).. thanks everyone
I'd pair it with a tactix cable. I missed your model year, but the stand alone logging itself is worth gold to me. CAN logging is a huge perk as well. Lastly, your lc1 just plugs right in with the correct firm ware.

·
Premium Member
15,697 Posts
Having the data synched with knock etc. etc. in your logs = priceless.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts