ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i have an 02 Blue RSX type S, its now for sale, i went to a local subaru dealership and test drove an 04 WRX, i really want one, except, the price they have me was 22,600, which is a good price but they are taking my rsx for 15kand i owe like 14, so thats only giving me 1k to put down, and they are promising my payments to be under 350 a month, so from anyones experience how is this gunna work? i think they are lying to me basically, i have to wait a week or so to take my parents in there to sign with me, any advice or answer to my question would be helpful , thanks

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
PhrostyNLS said:
Well i have an 02 Blue RSX type S, its now for sale, i went to a local subaru dealership and test drove an 04 WRX, i really want one, except, the price they have me was 22,600, which is a good price but they are taking my rsx for 15kand i owe like 14, so thats only giving me 1k to put down, and they are promising my payments to be under 350 a month, so from anyones experience how is this gunna work? i think they are lying to me basically, i have to wait a week or so to take my parents in there to sign with me, any advice or answer to my question would be helpful , thanks
how many miles are on the 04' rex? I think that 22,600 is a bit much, and you can get them lower than that. 21k sounds like a good deal. you can get an 05' for about 24,000

as for your rsx: dont trade it in... i know that its much less hassle, but still; you can get much more for the car if its in good condition with decent miles. I considered one before i bought my rex and they still go for 18k EASY when sold on autotrader and such...

sell it seperatly, and wait for a good deal on a rex... i know its hard to wait, but you gain an extra 5 grand all said and done between a cheaper rex and better price on your rsx

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well another question i had was, i know WRX`s can beat an rsx easily from a dig, but from a roll, how would it do?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Check the WRX vs World forum, there are many large threads on that topic! ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts