ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off wuts going on everyone names Brian, live in Fort Hood, TX I've had alot of cars in the past currently have One of the fastest Lancer Ralliarts in the country, 5 tenths form having the fastest. Wife is taking that car over and Im moving on to bigger "faster" things lol.. In the end i want a low 12 to high 11 second daily driver and I believe the Rex is a good platform to work from so thats the car I decided to go with after much debate. No idea on what year or if i got with a STI or not, going to start searching now and by the 25th of next month I will have one. Ill be shure to post up what i ended up finding when I get it. Looking forward to bien a part of this community.

·
Administrator ...De Rerum Natura
20,139 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the club!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guts, I got a crap ton of friends with EVO's tryin to tell me to get a EVO instead "the evo is bulletproof" , "you'll break the subie in no time" ,"EVO can run 11's way easier than a wrx" .....yeah im gettin all those.. cant wait to shut them up :rotfl:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, plus like i said in my first post I own one of the fastest ralliarts out there, and the EVO would be like having the same car to me just if i made it AWD wit some more power. The interiors are exactly the same for the most part and the exteriors are close enough to where it bothers me. If im going to get a new car to start with, I want a Completely different car lol.

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
The EVO interior is cheesy compared the WRX. Sounds like you know the differences well enough.

Keep us posted.

·
Administrator ...De Rerum Natura
20,139 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
hello and welcome to the club

1 - 9 of 9 Posts