ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Moderating U!
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it was hot as hell here today in Nor Cal. It was near 100 degrees. And since I live in pretty much a cabin with no insulation, it has been hot as hell inside the house even with all the fans going at once. So my lady and I decided to sit outside and drink some margaritats where it seemed to be cooler. And I hadn't turned on the bugzapper in a long time, so I plugged it in.

And the largest moths and weirdest looking bugs showed up to take there turn "Into the Fire." Seriously, some of these bugs would catch on fire and smoke like a cigarette. I was laughing out loud at teh frying bugs. But my lady thought it was cruel and barbaric.

Who here gets there kicks out of watching insects seal there fate in bugzappers?

I do.:tongue:

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
See!? you people have been making fun of rednecks for years about being entertained by such a thing.

It is quite exciting, although it's even worse when you don't own one and camp out just to stare at your neighbors bug zapper.

I often wish I was a bug and my only goal was to "fly toward the light."

yes, I'm even drunker.

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
If anyone ever referred to me as their "lady," I think I'd rip their face off and drink their blood.

Edit: Don't mind me, I'm in a crappy mood. If I say anything offensive, just remember that I'm female and 3 little letters can be my excuse for anything.

·
Moderating U!
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Zoombaru said:
If anyone ever referred to me as their "lady," I think I'd rip their face off and drink their blood.

Edit: Don't mind me, I'm in a crappy mood. If I say anything offensive, just remember that I'm female and 3 little letters can be my excuse for anything.
Kelly you crack me up. Such negative attitude can be felt through the computer. Just don't bring your attitude to the Coyote Point meet, ummmkkaaayyyyy!!!:D ;)

·
Moderating U!
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Zoombaru said:
Yup. Maybe I'll supply the picnic with PB&J. Dodge drivers like peanutbutter and jelly, don't they?
Only if its Skippy Extra Chunky and Smuckers Strawberry Preserves.;) I love PB&J's and eat at least one daily. I have also had a craving for Peanut Butter on Celery. I don't really understand the combination of Peanut Butter on veggies, but it sure is good.

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
HAHAHAHA! I bought peanut butter and celery and made aunts on a log. I told my mom about it, and she said "did anyone see you?!" I told her that I brought the celery, peanut butter and raisins upstairs to my room and made them where no one could see, and she sounded very relieved.

·
Moderating U!
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Zoombaru said:
HAHAHAHA! I bought peanut butter and celery and made aunts on a log. I told my mom about it, and she said "did anyone see you?!" I told her that I brought the celery, peanut butter and raisins upstairs to my room and made them where no one could see, and she sounded very relieved.
LOL! I never tried the raisins part. Maybe I should.

But I bet you never put Doritos in your PB&J. Man is that good too.

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Fritos are good in sammiches. All chips are pretty damn good on sammiches, actually. And yeah, you should definitely try the raisins.

When I was little and still ate cheese, I made grilled cheese sandwiches on cinnamon bread. They were actually REALLY good too. Then one time, I tried putting corn in the sandwich and it was awful.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts