ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the deceitful title, no you wont be seeing a dead bugeye. But my bugeye was in a crash some time before i had it and it was never properly fixed, so i got a couple questions. Well they aren't really questions i just need
to know if im right. first picture(near left rear tire) looks like someone just threw on a after market side skirt over the broken stock one. second picture is near the front left. third pic is the door jam obviously...call me :screwy: but i dont think your supposed to be able to see the tire. fourth are wheel wells i bought for both sides but havent had the time to put them in, anyone know if they will block the door jam area? or is that something different that i need to buy? after i found out all of this it makes me wonder if i still have airbags, is there a way to check? and last pic whats the hole for? thanks!

·
Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin
5,780 Posts
how do you turn on you wipers????
thats whats missing from your steering wheel

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
+24.666

And why do you assume your airbags are missing!?! Did they deploy when you got in the wreck?

But my bugeye was in a crash some time before i had it and it was never properly fixed,
was in a crash before i got it...its not on carfax so i dont think it was that bad of a crash. but the front bumpers screwed up pretty good

·
Registered
111 Posts
1) As for your concern with the first pic....that "aftermarket sideskirt" is the OEM subaru one, nothing special about it, your car came like that from the factory and that small part that your pointing to is simply the end cap...I just installed a set of painted skirts from subaru on my car and the end caps were part of the finished product.

2) As for the front of the sideskirt...again nothing to worry, it is supposed to look like that, invest in a set of rallyarmor mudflaps or a set of OEM ones, it will cover that mess up and look hella sexy! :thumbup:

3) As for the hole in your steering wheel, I cannot tell you what it is for, however my car and most every other impreza has one as well, the steering wheel comes like this front the factory. I'm sure that there is a reason for it, I just do not know what it is.

·
SuperNova
11,904 Posts
Oem subaru sideskirt

Your front gap and tire problem will be solved with the inner fender liner.

Hole in steering wheel....damfino.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks! :thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts