ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Swing by the local Subie shop for an oil filter today... did a double-take when I saw what they had on the showroom floor.

417232_380893491934378_100000411916539_1347479_1156136131_n.jpg

As explained to me by the store rep (so, take this with a grain of salt), it's one of only two in the country right now; this one just arrived and their store is its first stop. It's not available for test drives, but they did let me sit in it, and it's a real beautiful fit inside.

If anyone is in the Phoenix area and wants a peek, the BRZ will be at Subaru Superstore in Gilbert until this Tuesday, as the rep told me.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Yeah can't say that it's totally true. There is one in New Jersey at the training facility that someone drives every day. I've also seen a few spotted pictures of different colored brz's in the area. Definitely more then 2 in the country.

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
29,466 Posts
I like black but just to warn you, I am not buying another black Subaru. Swirls, scuffs,dirt, and so on. Unless they've improved their paint dramatically (and they may have done so, I don't know), I'm out. Grey for me, the deeper the better, more forgiving.

·
Registered
141 Posts
i want to see one in Dark Grey Metallic....

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like black but just to warn you, I am not buying another black Subaru. Swirls, scuffs,dirt, and so on. Unless they've improved their paint dramatically (and they may have done so, I don't know), I'm out. Grey for me, the deeper the better, more forgiving.
Can't agree with you more, Subaru paint just doesn't stand up to even mild abuse. My 2002 is in bad need of some new paint on the front end, fortunately it doesn't -show- too much.

For my two cents, I've liked every color I've seen on the BRZ, but if I had to pick a favorite it'd be the blue.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts