Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Was talking to someone and used too much force and broke it -_- does anyone know how to replace it? My light doesn't move at all with the other 2 bolts but I don't like the fact that my brand new car has something broken on it lol. I took the light out and it looks like it comes from inside the light housing :mad:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Oh, I am sorry because you broke something in your new car so fast. I understand perfectly what you are saying. But when the car is new, I recommend you go to the dealer to solve the problem. This way, you will be almost sure that you will have a good and correct result. In my case, it was a little different. I broke the light on an already used car (I was already the second owner). So going to the dealer was not a solution. I tried to do it on my own, and in the end, I succeeded and fixed the problem through a lot of work. It was harder to find the right light bulbs. And while looking for the light bulbs I wanted, I also found some interior car led lights on which I spent money even if I didn't need to, haha. So it's best to go to the dealer because you won't have to spend money on things you don't need.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts