ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't taken my bike out in about 3 or more years...decided to go make a run around the corner, a few times...I really pushed myself (which wasn't smart) and now I'm dizzy and have a headache :( oh well, it was fun though...think I'm going to make it an everyday thing because I realized how out of shape I am.

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
Bicycl0wn3d.

I need to take out my bike sometime...the thing's been sitting in the garage for a while. I'm in shape...but not to ride my carbon fiber beauty. :(

<-- Wants to buy a BMX.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I regained consciousness now, you had to see me walking up my stairs carrying the chromoly frame...I looked like a zombie, oh well hopefully this motivates me to get myself into shape.

·
Registered
956 Posts
I need to get my rack finished so I can take my mtb to big bear or something! I got 3 right now. stumpjumper, amp b4, rockhopper a1fs as well as a road bike. been to long for me as well. been to hot though. love those crazy ski slopes!

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
SERacing said:
I have pics of me at Woodward, now I have to go dig them up :thumbup: nothing crazy as I wasn't that good, I was really only there for dirt jumping.
Ahh haha I wanna see those

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
hybrid gti 2 said:
I need to get my rack finished so I can take my mtb to big bear or something! I got 3 right now. stumpjumper, amp b4, rockhopper a1fs as well as a road bike. been to long for me as well. been to hot though. love those crazy ski slopes!
I took my Santa Cruz Superlight out to Big Bear a while back...totally abused the hell out of myself. Why didn't I go when I had my Rocky Mountain RM7FR?

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice, I'll take pics of mine if I can make it down the stairs :p

I have a Bully HotRod, the only factory painted yellow one ;) Long story...anyone who follows dirt jumping might have heard of Bully when Cory Nastazio was on their team.

·
Registered
956 Posts
sweet P3. bet that was a pretty penney. I have seen some deals on ebay for bike parts. watch for stupid ppl as they dont send the parts. got a chris king for $40!

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
The P.3 cost a load, but at $1300, it's actually the cheapest bike that I've had in years. My Santa Cruz Superlight cost me about 5 large, my Rocky Mountain RM7FR went for 3 1/2, my Specialized Allez A1 Comp totalled 2 1/2, and my Azonic DS-1 was about 2.

·
Registered
956 Posts
i got a 97 m2 comp - well moded (850 originally) and A1 sport road (250) amp b4 hand built (350est) 96 A1 rockhopper (100) I worked in a shop for two years in north calf. we would get the blems from specialized in morgan hill wearhouse. I would rebuild them for the owner then sell them.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
That's good sh*t. Specialized is definitely my favorite mass-production bike company. When the chainstay on my 2000 A1 frame broke, they gave me a brand new 2002 A1 frame.

·
Registered
956 Posts
I broke a 21.5in rockhopper frame once. double butted chromo frame. right behind the small chain ring. they did the same. yet to see any signs of problems on the stumpjumper and i ride that even harder.

·
Registered
0 Posts
BMX is teh win! :D
Me at a race a couple weeks ago. Sorry, I just race, nothing fancy like Trailboss :) Yeah, I know my bars need an adjustment and my posture sucks. haha

·
Registered
0 Posts
I'll leave the fancy stuff to my son.... yeah, I'm a proud Dad sometimes... he's only Seven... hey Trailboss... were you doing this at seven? :D

·
Registered
0 Posts
Bask Oner said:
You look a bit too large for that bike, but the course looks cool as heck.
haha.. yeah.. like I said.. the handlebars need to go forawrd a bit... but it's a cruiser, that's a big BMX bike.... but it does look odd.

And I was a bonehead.... no thanks to my staling connection here and didn't get the other pic of my kid attacahed... here..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts